2.1.09

My Second Post!

Now, you might be wondering why I'm so excited about a second post, considering there's no way I'll be able to top my first one.

Well, the answer is that, frankly, I am a lazy son of a bitch and the fact that I woke up at 1 in the afternoon to do this is incredible. See, regularly, I'd be sleeping in a lot longer because I was up until 8 am this morning watching The Shawshank Redemption. Which is apparently a great movie I had never seen.

Now, apparently everyone else on earth (or at least in my country) has seen the movie, so I won't discuss the details. It suffices to say that I won't forget the movie.

It did, however, make me want to create a film of my own. I've been looking through Indy Mogul's website since then ( http://www.indymogul.com/ ) and it's really helped me get my ideas together with some special effects in mind. The guys on Indy Mogul are really great at what they do and if you want to make a film, I suggest checking them out.

Well, when I get my film done, I'll post it on here first. So if anyone reads this blog, they can mock my horrible acting skills.

4 comments:

  1. I'll be sure to do that. Then we can mock mine as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'course, if we do what I'm planning, all I have to do is act menacing and speak monotonously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must be voluptuous and coax you into making love to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm afraid there's no chance of that.

    ReplyDelete